Troy and I completed the Davis Stampede this past weekend. It was our first 10K (6.25 miles). It was GREAT! We had a lot of fun! The race was on Sunday, we left Saturday night and had Tenney come and watch the girls for the night. Which is another great story, they did great and we are so happy to have her in our lives! We ate a nice big pasta meal the night before. We stayed in a comfy hotel that was located right at the start of the race! Which was a great spot! Good job Troy! We picked up our packets that cold morning and then waited in the lobby of the hotel until the race. It was a hard start. I wondered what the heck I was doing and why I was doing it! But then about a mile into it - maybe 2, I started to defrost and enjoy the run. It was a cold beautiful day! And when we were done we were so happy! I was a little bummed that I didn't finish in under an hour but now I have something to beat for the next one!
Our stats:
I completed in 1:00:15 9:43 pace
Troy completed in 1:13:20

1 comment:
You guys are amazing! I had no idea Troy was also involved in running. I'm so proud of you guys. You look amazing...both of you!
Post a Comment