We had a fun time this past weekend driving up North to Troy's old, old stomping grounds. We had a relaxing family picnic Saturday. It was beautifully catered and the girls had a blast on the playground. I was the playground marm (which wasn't my favorite thing ) but the girls were one of the youngest there and I was being a mama bird! They had a great time while Troy visited with old friends and catching up!
Go frog - GO!
What the heck are you doing mom??
The Pose. I am slightly sad that I didn't have more shots of Troy and I - but hopefully people will send me some!
We stayed in the Etna RV park in our trailer and my parents came with their 5th-wheel. My parents watched the girls as we had a nice dinner at Corrigan's. The girls had a blast hanging out with my parents and we had a great time not being with them and coming home at 2 to no kids! The best part was Marty doing stand up! He was great! Good people doing great things! It was a very nice way to spend the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment