Friday, June 13, 2008

My friend Steph made me remember...

Yet another thing I don't have time for! LOL 

I forgot I started this blog thing and never kept it up so I am back at it because Stephanie's made me remember the reason why I wanted to do one in the first place. 

So here we go again. Trying to get into it. The blog thing. It's midnight and I should go to bed but this is truly the only time when I can be on the computer and not feel the slightest bit guilty that someone's needs are not being met. 

It has been a long time since I last blogged. The kids are growing so quickly! I re-read my last blog and Jacey was watching the letter factory. Now she can write all the letters and is writing and reading small words. They grow so fast! 
This is a picture of Jacey and Teagan on the day of Jacey's 4th Birthday Party. Jacey was so excited that the sillies were attacking! Which happens quite often when she's excited or nervous. Let me fill you in on them to let you know who they are and why they are so amazing! 

They are great girls and I couldn't ask for anything better. I am amazed at how different they are! Jacey is very literal (everything is black or white, yes or no),  intuitive,  dedicated (she has a strong sense of friendship and thinks and worries about them a lot. Most times I think that already, at 4, friends are her number one priority), sensitive (which works against her being so dedicated to friends - she's hurt quite often), helpful (once at school the teacher said everyone need to pick a job pertaining to an airport and she wanted to be a flight attendant because they help the people), sporty with a flair (she can hit a ball right and left handed while wearing heals and a tutu!) and pretty funny. She has a presences about her, much like her dad, where people gravitate towards her and love her. She's a true leader like her dad and has learned in the past year how to turn leadership into a positive thing rather than a bossy manipulative thing. I am enjoying watching her grow with a self esteem and self respect that I don't know if I have ever had or do have. She's comfortable in her own skin and loves being Jacey! I HOPE HOPE HOPE she is always this way! I learn so much from her every day. 

Teagan is a silly character! We all laugh with her or at her a lot! She is pretty stubborn but has a heart of gold! She knows what she wants and exactly how she wants it, but hasn't yet learned the right way to explain that to the rest of the world. She is so expressive that she doesn't talk to much but makes a lot of funny faces (which leads to the laughs). She (opposite of Jacey) has an amazing imagination! She can play for hours by herself; creating little games for herself! And (opposite of Jacey) will NEVER watch TV. Which, at one time, I would have thought was great - but sometime TV can be a nice little break for everyone! She's a true scorpio, she's so sweet and loving you could eat her up and while your are cuddling the sweetie she stings you right on the -. She is very adventurous and throws caution to the wind daily! At 16 months she climbed up the play structure in the backyard without me watching - I only knew when she fell! I know great mother! LOL But Jacey was quick to fill me in on the details! And when I asked Teagan how she got up there - she just climbed up again! NO FEAR! 

Time to quit bragging about the kids! Now that you know them - my stories will be easy to understand! I hope.  

No comments: