I guess I should get "with" it - everyone has a blog these days. We'll see if I have time to do a blog once a month with my two little darlings NEEDING me!!! So what are blogs for? To vent? To journal? I guess it's a new way to share all your issues?
I don't know what I am doing a blog for? I guess because I have some extra time while Jacey is watching the 'Letter Factory' (every letter makes a sound...) and Tea's sleeping - but will probably be up any second and my time on the computer will be over!
So my topic today is why blog? I guess it's a way to "get to know one another"? Or maybe to journal our lives - since the art of letter writing is gone and there is no spell check on the pad of paper. I guess my purpose will be to journal - to leave something for my girls to read if I die tomorrow! Yikes that is sad - I am going to try not to make it too depressing! lol I just think I should journal - Oprah (a long time ago) said it was a great thing to do. Plus this way I don't have a journal laying around - it's on the computer - paperless, so it's cleaner, greener, and easier to find!
Like I said before I have 2 kids. The oldest is 3 and the baby will be 1 in about 2 months. It's fun, stressful and the most amazing experience I have ever had. I don't think you know what heart-wrenching love is until you have a child. I mean a true - can't live without, sick at the thought of losing, most painful love you have ever felt. Only parents can understand what I am talking about, I think anyway. And now that I am in my 30's I kind of feel sorry for people who don't want to have kids. I think it makes you a better person, or at least you want to be a better person! It takes all your selfish inclinations and makes you aware of them. I wonder what the hell happened to my dad - he's still one of the most selfish people I know - but that's another blog... maybe next, depending on how long the "letter factory" is!
My girls are my world. I know some people would think that's sad - and I need to get a life but I feel like I have a great life. I have everything I could ever want or need. All I want now is to make my girls life as comfortable and worry free it can be for them. The world is a harsh place but I think humans are amazing beings and we can handle anything that's dished our way - I just want to make my girls live's so that not so much shit is dished their way!
I spend most of all my days wrapped up in my girls lives. I love it. We go to preschool, playgroups, gym classes, music classes, and anything else they need to do. I love it. I am not going to lie... some days I would love to have a job, that means something important, but this is one of the most important things in my world right now.
Well Letter Factory is over - she wants to watch it again, and the baby is crying... time to get up! J
Santa Cruz 70.3 2023
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment