Dennis McMullen (MUCK) is one of the originals. He's been my dads friend forever! He has always been the funniest one out of the group. You know the one in the group who is NEVER serious! And if or when he ever is you can't tell if he's just bullshitting you because he's never serious. Well he just pasted away from a heart attack. I don't know why it is taking a small emotional toll on me but I guess it's because he's a great guy and his wife, Linda, is a wonderful woman! She's so kind and so thoughtful! They just lost their son Darrell in November of 2007 to diabetes and my mom said, "I think he just died of a broken heart."
We will miss you Muck! There will be a lot of silence and a lot less laughter in the world! XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment